We had several reports of a spot on the Horse Shoe Bend/4-mile trip that was giving people trouble this weekend, so we went up to check it out and and it is indeed a bit of an issue. It's technically passable right now (currently at about 985 CFS, 7.8 feet on the Blantyre gauge) but it'd be a bit tricky and will probably get trickier or impassable at lower levels. We won't be running our 4-mile trips or shuttles until we know it's safe and we urge caution! Of course, that means the 10-mile and 13-mile trips are still on hold too. We've added additional Sierra Nevada Express/7-mile paddles in for the next couple of weeks so there's still great paddling to be done!